Confused with Supplement Facts layouts and new regulations?
I will review your product ingredients and mock up the Supplement Facts panel for your labels. You can use the new Daily Values and Recommended Daily Intakes announced by FDA in 2016, or you can stick with the old style (for now). I can also convert your old Supplement Facts to the new regulations.
The mock up will be emailed to you in pdf or png format, and will include, when needed:
- Serving Size / Servings per Container
- Calculated % DVs
- Units of Measure consistent with new or old FDA rules
- Food components: Calories, Fat, Cholesterol, Carbs, Fiber, Protein, Sugars / Added Sugars
- Nutrients: Vitamins and Minerals with RDIs
- Dietary Ingredients without DVs or RDIs
- Proprietary Blend with multiple dietary ingredients (in list or wrap style)
- Single or multiple groups e.g. adults, infants, pregnant and lactating women
- Allergens and Other Ingredients
- Choice of fonts: Arial, Arial Narrow, Times New Roman, Verdana, Georgia
- Formatting and layout according to 21 CFR 101.9 and 101.36
- HTML/CSS code to render Supplement Facts on your web site
Contact me for more details and costs.