NDI III: Roadmap to a Viable NDI Policy
Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017
Salt Lake City
After all of the reading, review and research, the 2016 NDI guidance comments are in. But what should industry do about serious technical issues and product categories? What can it expect from the incoming administration and FDA?
Join an outstanding faculty at this one-day conference produced by the United Natural Products Alliance (UNPA), which will provide actionable updates on the final piece of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) regulatory legacy, including:
- NDI guidance comments
- Industry’s place in the new administration
- FDA’s 2017 enforcement priorities
- Key technical issues, including synthetic botanicals, nanotechnology, probiotics and more
- The old dietary ingredients list
- A go-forward action plan
To view/download the conference program, click here.
- Loren Israelsen, President, UNPA
- Susan Winkler, Chief Risk Management Officer, Leavitt Partners
- Jim Thomas, Program Director, ETC Group
- Larisa Pavlick, VP, Regulatory & Compliance, UNPA
- Marian Boardley, Independent Consultant
- Skye Lininger, CEO, Healthnotes Inc.
…plus others to be announced
To view/download speaker bios, click here.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Save $100 until Dec. 31, 2016!
Regular registration: $795.
UNPA member registration: $525.